Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
About This Job
Our ideal candidate has a background in managing multiple clients and social media accounts, or has agency experience, and understands how to communicate the value and benefits of social media to our clients (dental practices across the country). We are looking for someone that would thrive in leadership; training others and scaling this department as we continue growing.
You will be working within our proprietary Content Management System daily, updating tasks and projects in our project management system, and communicating with other team members via slack, text, and phone. Required competencies include : Facebook Advertising (service focused), client communication, analysis and metric reporting, innovating and scaling our social media services that we deliver to our clients.
Who Will You Work With?
We have a fantastic junior team member who will be supporting you in this role.
What skills are required to be successful in this role?
- Experience in customer service, managing client expectations
- Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator (or similar to create and edit social media graphic assets)
- Advanced knowledge working within Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Management (Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred)
- Experience managing budgets for client work
- Professional and detail-oriented written communication and content creation; copywriting limited to social media post creation
We should see experience in:
- Managing Facebook & Instagram advertising from setup, to analyzing, to reporting
- Creating lead generation funnels from advertising
- Navigating multiple social media platforms, using third party platforms such as Sendible to assist with client content management
- Writing content and creating assets to be posted on multiple social media platforms
- Supporting clients with strategies to engage customers via social media
- Growing social media and paid ad offerings in a scaleable way
>> Please read the full job description (linked) to note which states we can currently accept applicants from, and application expectations.