View company profile & all jobs →
Full-TimeManagement and FinanceUSA Only
This role is for US-based candidates only.
We’re webuild, a global team of makers and thinkers. We’re a friendly group of designers, strategists, producers, and product managers. We love what we do. We nurture growth and champion possibility. And we are all passionate about product design. And tacos. (Extra guac!) We embrace and celebrate diversity and enjoy learning about each other’s cultures.
Through investigation, design, testing, and iteration, we help our clients reach their target audiences, make impressions, convert, retain, and grow. Our expertise in and obsession with strategy, design, and optimization makes us a triple threat to deliver the very best user experience. And while we love what we do at work, we love our lives away from the computer, too. We’re all about that work/life balance.
We’re looking for a driven, experienced Senior Producer responsible for the successful delivery of a variety of web and mobile app projects. This individual will also be the primary interface between clients and the internal design team by creating project production strategies, budgets, timelines, resource allocations, and accountable to the client satisfaction of the final deliverables. Producers at webuild are highly motivated, organized individuals with exceptional communication and people skills. They have experience leading project teams and approach new tasks with an open mind, are able to prioritize effectively and work quickly to support the team and clients.
The Senior Producer will be a key stakeholder in the overall business performance and future strategy of the agency by building the Production team as the company grows. The role will manage one Producer to start and report directly to the CEO.
- Lead digital projects from start to finish by managing timelines, budgets, resourcing, workflows, and overall production strategy
- Responsible for creating project scopes, timelines, budgets, and staffing strategies required to produce exceptional work
- Manage and develop senior level relationships with both existing and new clients
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with freelancers, vendors, and other agency partners
- Partner with other agency stakeholders to determine technical feasibility of projects
- Manage and coach other Producers and ensure job satisfaction and professional development
- Deliver recurring project health reports and updates to leadership to ensure projects are on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Implement and manage the execution of the Project Retro process and ensure results are applied to future projects
- Create and maintain Production documentation for project workflows and implement new tools/systems improving the overall collaboration and quality of the work
- Training and onboard new employees on production processes, systems, and tools/templates used to manage the end-to-end execution of projects
- Proactively anticipate any potential project risks and identify solutions to address them in advance
- Encourage and facilitate close collaboration and open, transparent communication within all-remote, cross-functional product teams
- Contribute to new business strategy, approve scopes of work and oversee resource allocation for new projects
The Ideal Candidate
- You are passionate, care deeply about the details and bring an amazing amount of heart and hustle to everything you do.
- You have great people skills and working with people from different cultures/who have different personalities comes easily to you.
- You are an exceptional communicator and comfortable interfacing with clients directly by managing the day-to-day project communications.
- You are a self-starter and thrive when you are able to identify opportunities, create solutions, and ultimately add value to an organization.
- You work great under pressure and manage the team effectively in these conditions.
- You love to learn new things and technologies to keep up with the latest trends in the industry.
- You are great at delivering and receiving feedback.
- You are organized and can juggle many details and competing priorities.
- 6+ years experience as a digital producer at a digital agency or similar
- Experience managing small-to-large scale product, web, and mobile app design projects
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Familiarity with project management tools is a must (any of the following: Notion, Asana, JIRA, ClickUp, etc.)
- Bonus points if you know Slack, Harvest, Google Suite, and have used design tools like Figma
- Growth mindset with the ability to patiently learn, contribute, and work under pressure within a strategically growing, small company environment
- You love astonishing customers and delivering high quality work. You have superior communication skills
- Full time 40hrs/week
- Competitive annual base salary
- Eligible to work in the US
- Remote, California preferred
- Role reports to: Founder/CEO
- Benefits included
- Health insurance premiums 100% covered
- Dental/Vision insurance
- HSA benefits
- Internet stipend & home office expense budget
- Education benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Paid vacation
- And more!