We are looking for a motivated full-stack web developer with over 2 years experience in Ruby on Rails.
Join a talented team of people who are passionate about code and creating amazing products.
We create custom software solutions for medium and large sized businesses who can't find software that fits off the shelf.
We mostly focus on the education sector however we are branching out at the moment to other industries. We are a small tight knit team.
Day to day
- Plan and build technical solutions in our Rails apps that help our customers run their businesses and keep them happy
- Have your say in technical kickoffs with the team once or twice a week on Zoom, discussing ways we can approach customer challenges technically
- Work alongside our small design team, crafting the best solution for the challenge at hand
- Experience in working with Ruby on Rails applications
- Comfortable working in the front end as well. We are starting to use VueJS more and more
- Experience working in large monolith applications is seen as a plus but not mandatory
- Comfortable with testing your code at various levels (Unit/E2E)
- 100% remote working. Work on your terms from anywhere.
- Autonomy to build technical solutions the way that you see fit
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual professional development fund that you can use to improve your skillset (courses, books, etc)