Remote Account Manager
Visit company website
View all Web4Realty jobs
Web4Realty has a big vision. We launched in 2011 and haven’t even scratched the surface. Our plan is to take over North America and become the go-to software for real estate professionals.
We’re looking for a remote Account Manager (AM) to join our growing team. This remote position allows you to work from home, or wherever you’re most productive. We’re looking for smart, engaging, and motivated people who learn quickly, have a hustler’s mindset and have a passion for technology and sales. If you’re looking to kickstart your career by joining one of the fastest-growing providers in the industry, we want to hear from you!
We do a tremendous job bringing leads into the door, through online marketing and other techniques. It’s up to the AM to close deals, increase conversion rates, hit company sales targets, and ensure no lead is slipping through the cracks. All sales are done online, over the phone, and email. AM’s also work closely with marketing and support teams to ensure product knowledge is up-to-date and accurate. A hungry, sales-motivated individual will certainly succeed in this role.
We strongly support flexible schedules and positive work/life balance so you to take care of the important things in your life.
You Must Have
- Stellar English and grammar skills.
- Experience working remotely.
A reliable internet connection.
- 5+ years in a sales environment, preferably in software sales.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution.
- Solid tech know-how, and be able to work your way around different apps.
- Most important - You possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be located near the Eastern Time Zone, or be able to work in EST hours.
- You're a self starter and are driven to exceed sales quotas consistently.
- You’re metric driven with the ability to prove results.
- You're excited about learning and technology in a rapidly growing environment.
- You engage well with others and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience working in sales in a SaaS environment.
- Experience using sales CRM’s.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry.
Why You Should Join
Web4Realty was founded in 2011, and has quickly become an industry leader in real estate tech industry. Since day one, we’ve prided ourselves on being 100% bootstrapped and revenue-financed. We’re a fully remote company, with team members distributed across eight countries around the world (and growing).
Team culture is the most important thing to us. Without a dedicated and cohesive team, we wouldn’t be able to make the strides that we have. Working at Web4Realty is one of the most unique work opportunities you will ever experience. We're committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and always staying classy.
Because of this unique remote culture, we've established one of the most flexible and well designed work environments around that encourages you to work as you work best. Ensuring that our team members are healthy, motivated, focused and creative is how Web4Realty stays awesome. In a nutshell, we've built and are growing a place where we truly love working, and we think you will too.
Another great thing about us, is that we haven’t even scratched the surface in our growth. We’re expanding to markets across North America, and couldn’t be more excited!
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.