We are looking for a qualified and data-oriented Acquisition Manager to join our marketing team! If you are passionate about podcasting, a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you!
As part of the marketing team, you’ll be in charge of attracting qualified traffic and generating new marketing leads.
In this role you will:
- Increase organic traffic to the website. We’re operating in a competitive and a fast growing market, you will need to create and manage an intelligent SEO strategy to attract qualified organic traffic to our website (including prioritizing landing page creation, optimizing existing pages and using topic clusters to structure website content)
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Direct off-page optimization projects
- Collaborate with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Analyze data by tracking and reporting on the performance of your actions against key objectives. You will also ensure the proper tracking of traffic and conversion sources with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
What boxes do you need to tick to apply for this position?
- Proven experience as an Acquisition Manager, SEO Manager, or similar role
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, "get it done" entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Located in Europe
This is what will get you some bonus points:
- You have previous experience in a remote position
- You speak Spanish or French