Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Experience Level: Mid to Senior
We are taking a non-traditional approach to hiring here at Voltage Control. To kick-start the process, we are starting the interview right out of the gate. This will help us speed up the process and lets us get to know you just a bit better. To apply please fill out the following questionnaire: https://forms.gle/b8f43rouA2qe7ety9
Why Voltage Control
Voltage Control is a change agency that helps leaders and teams thrive through change to fully unleash their potential. We specialize in interventions and training focused on facilitation, collaboration, psychological safety, and play for organizations experiencing uncertainty and change. Every change is unique. With a deep respect for tailored solutions, we conceive and design custom programs that take you on the specific journey to your destination. We believe that your team has the answers and abilities for the change you seek, so our experiences are designed to help you extract them. Our master facilitators offer trusted guidance and custom coaching to companies that want to expand mindsets, transform culture, foster team health, and unleash everyone. Based in Austin, TX but a 100% remote company.
We move fast, but always keep our core values at the forefront of everything we do: Be Present for Empathy, Stay Curious + Grow, Include + Unleash Everyone, Pride in Craft, Thrive in Ambiguity. Join us in this opportunity to facilitate transformative programs as part of an inclusive, supportive team committed to improving the way people connect, work. and change together.
Voltage Control is seeking exceptional talent to work with our team and clients as a Lead Facilitator. Lead Facilitators play a pivotal role in helping enterprises sustain innovation and help teams work better together by designing and leading workshops/trainings, guiding our organizational strategy, and working with a diverse group of clients across industries.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is passionate about designing and facilitating transformative experiences, learning new skills, working in a dynamic context, and has a passion for solving complex organizational problems. This ideal candidate will be capable of working hybridly across a number of skill sets and cross-functional teams. We seek someone with a rich portfolio of innovation, systems change, leadership, design, and/or design thinking facilitation experiences across industries. Additionally valuable is a proven track record of mentoring and coaching others in facilitation and/or leadership.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and facilitate pre-planned or bespoke workshops
- Lead training and coaching sessions to nurture and grow future facilitators
- Collaborate with and train co-facilitators, scribes, and table leads
- Design and prep Murals, Google Slides, and SessionLabs
- Assist in the production of facilitation-related content or and/or educational materials.
- Participate in and help grow our facilitation community.
- Project manage client engagements from proposal to post-workshop communication
- Assist operations with contracts, procurement, & proposals
- Coordinate with operations to manage calendar, scheduling, and travel as needed for projects
- Support business development and sales efforts as needed
- Coursework and/or training in facilitation, innovation, and/or design thinking
- Experience facilitating organizational change work
- Expertise in digital collaboration and virtual facilitation tools
- Deep knowledge of various facilitation frameworks and methodologies
- Skilled at leveraging human and experiential diversity to maximize outcomes
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a culture that values continuous learning, improvement, and collaboration
- Proclivity to thrive in ambiguity
We work with the best facilitators, and we want you!