This sounds like you...
- Your product design experience includes mobile product to the point of proficiency
- From a tools perspective, you are comfortable working in Figma and deep interaction tools such as Framer or Principle
- With "big vision" thinking, you can then translate into a plan to deliver incrementally while running effectively multiple projects at once
- You have a portfolio of work which shows your passion for design and ability to solve complex problems
- You're comfortable working with or in support of diverse communities
What you will be doing at vidIQ in the Senior Product Designer Role...
- Lean in to all facets of product design including research and brainstorming, user flows, low and high fidelity visual design, and prototypes
- Partner with product management, engineering, other designers, and leadership to ensure we’re elevating and innovating on the user experience
- Shape the vision of our mobile experience from its very early foundation
- Constantly share best design and usability practices with the team
- Create simple solutions from complex problems
- Communicate the impact your designs will have on users and gain alignment and excitement from stakeholders