) is a content marketing and brand mention agency that helps high-growth companies scale. We produce hundreds of articles each month, with dozens of writers (both full-time and contract) spread out all over the world. We're fully remote, so you’re free to work whatever hours you want (as long as some overlap with your clients).
Here's a rough list of typical activities you’d face from week to week:
- Planning content and client needs on a weekly basis
- Providing weekly reports to clients and internal teams
- Running client assessments to ensure targets are met each month
- Coordinating new work with clients
- Assigning and managing link building pipelines
- Pitching new sites to contribute content, delivering content
- Coordinating work with specialists (writers) and editors based on deadlines (for outlines, drafts, edits, etc.)
- Some QA work (things like light copy edits, checking plagiarism, link angles, etc.) to make sure deliverables (pieces of content) meet specs
In other words, you're like a part-account executive to help clients and part-project manager, making sure we're delivering everything on time and under budget.
If interested, please apply here: https://forms.clickup.com/f/27yxu-9191/T28KNXSJG4EJMDBWJO
We’re looking for good people, who can think logically and are detail-oriented. So please answer the application in full... ;)