Agency looking for freelance Shopify app testers/consultants to join our professional tester panel. Your responsibility will be to participate in 30 minutes phone interviews or written surveys for companies developing Shopify/eCommerce apps and services.
We give preference to US/Canada and European based testers, but you can be anywhere so long as you meet our other criteria.
Follow the application link to apply - you will be asked to complete a 3 minute test survey about your professional experience in the eCommerce/Shopify space.
- You should have at least one year experience working with eCommerce software, Shopify apps, Shopify themes or related business software, in any role/capacity.
- Preference given to testers/consultants actively working for/or running an eCommerce brand on Shopify
- Must be proficient in English - quality of written English matters on surveys, as does diction for phone interviews.
- Be community oriented (our testers are connected in a Slack community, supporting one another in a professional manner)
- Be growth oriented - we look for testers to be advancing their skills as consultants so we can unlock different levels of service for our clients.
- Can be as little as 5 hours a month, and a maximum only limited by your available time.
As an User Insights Shopify app tester, you can expect project volume to grow week over week. Project volume also depends on how often the tester profile matches the Shopify app project request. When you are selected for a project based on a profile match, you must accept or decline. User research interviews are scheduled directly with app companies (researchers), therefore there's flexibility in the scheduled times.
Testers/consultants are paid via Paypal.