We have been a 100% remote-first company since 2014. Our headquarters are in Washington DC.
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, courses, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
The Growth Product Manager will partner closely with our executive team.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Develop growth strategies focused on improving user acquisition, activation, and revenue of our core video monetization platform
- Lead cross-functional efforts with Product, Engineering, Data, and Marketing teams to identify opportunities for growth experimentation
- Partner with the Demand Gen and Data team to personalize the acquisition flow and optimize our attribution framework
- Define and implement a growth experimentation framework designed for rapid iteration
- Capture insights from growth experiments successes and failures, and communicate them to the broader team
- Ship minimum-viable products that our customers love
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of Growth and/or Product experience at a SaaS company
- Experience in the video space and/or the creator economy preferred
- Track record working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Demand Gen, and Engineering teams
- Result-oriented with a bias for action
- Excellent communications skills
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview