🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs, creators, fitness trainers, and entertainers monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 100 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process from initial kickoff meetings with stakeholders to sourcing, screening, pre- and post-interview meetings, closing, and facilitating offers
- Source passive candidates through targeted outbound recruiting, referrals, & networking
- Attract, influence, negotiate, and close hard to find passive talent
- Serve as a cultural ambassador of Uscreen
- Partner with leaders in Sales, Success, Support, Marketing, and HR
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 3-5 years of Recruiting experience — preferably hiring Sales, Success, and/or Marketing headcount at a SaaS company
- Preference for a combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Graduate of a four-year university
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.