🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
Are you passionate about creating digital masterpieces and communicating your message through design?If this sounds like you, we’re looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to help us level up our visual design.
🚀 What You’ll Do:
- Create quality and engaging graphic designs across different media.
- Create graphic design for the Uscreen blog, including featured images, infographics, charts & graphs.
- Design marketing assets and graphics for paid media.
- Creating engaging graphics for ebooks and other types of downloadables.
- Apply our current styling/branding across all your designs.
- Collaborate with the SEO lead & executive team to deliver the design tasks.
- Collaborate with SEO lead and the marketing team to build and maintain the design system and brand guidelines.
- Deliver all projects in a timely manner.
- Create marketing assets & materials that follow our branding guidelines.
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Creative, detail-oriented, and organized
- At least 3+ years of prior experience working in Design
- Professional approach to timelines & deadlines
- Excellent Verbal and Written English
- Experience in design tools such as Figma, & Photoshop.
- Must have experience & a proven track record of designing marketing graphics & assets.
- A strong portfolio showing creative, design skills