We have been a 100% remote-first company since 2014. Our headquarters are in Washington DC.
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 100+ employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Set up mobile and TV software applications for our premium clients
- Balance your workload between technical requirements and customer-facing activities (note: this is not a developer/programmer role)
- Maintain a meticulous, methodical app-setup process while working across multiple customers and app projects
- Verify app requirements and speak to clients directly to ensure all assets are corrected/received as required to launch apps
- Generate the apps (automated build – no coding skills required)
- Prepare and ‘push’ the apps in each platform (e.g. Apple, Android, Amazon, Roku) to be accepted by the app stores per their standard app store requirements
- Support the customer and overall app experience (troubleshooting, app status, customer education)
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years of customer service and/or technical support experience
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in SaaS or other software related fields
- A functional workstation & quiet working space
- Able to gracefully handle challenging customer interactions
- Able to overlap a minimum of five (5) hours with our Washington DC-based team. (9am-5pm Eastern Time). We strongly prefer someone located in the following time zones: UTC – 3, UTC – 4, UTC – 5, UTC – 6, UTC – 7, UTC – 8.
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply” button and fill out the short form
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates