Upright Labs is hiring a rockstar Sales Executive to grow our client base for our full-service software offerings for secondhand retailers.
In your role, you will be tasked with outreach, funnel nurturing, building relationships that lead to closed deals, and all the in-between. This is a remote role that can be based anywhere in the United States.
What You’ll Do:
This role is primarily responsible for outside sales in the e-commerce industry. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Outside lead sourcing
- Growing relationships from warm leads
- Giving demonstrations and presentations over Zoom
- Tracking all interactions via our CRM
- Explore new opportunities to drive value to customers through the sales process
- Acting with equal parts humility and confidence to close on deals
At your core, you should care about helping clients grow their business. Whether it’s a privately-owned e-commerce company or a large secondhand retailer, your driving force should be getting a “win” for the client. You should thrive on human connection, and be able to flawlessly communicate across multiple platforms.
- Desire to see customers benefit from bringing Upright Labs into their organization
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Experience selling into large organizations
- Motivated, driven and results oriented
- Excellent presentation and closing skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the e-commerce or secondhand retail industry
- 2+ years of B2B sales
What You'll Get
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Health insurance, 401k match
- Generous vacation policy
- Office equipment stipend to get your home office set up the way you like it
- Continuing education budget so you can keep learning outside of your day to day job
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations
$80 to $120k+How to apply
Please fill out this form.
Only applications submitted via the form will be viewed.