Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AST (UTC -4)
About Upright Labs
Upright Labs builds multichannel ecommerce software for retailers. We make it easy for second-hand retailers to manage inventory and sell online, everywhere. Our software processes thousands of items each month and has helped retailers sell millions in inventory.
We work with a lot of second hand goods retailers including Goodwill and Salvation Army. Our software powers their ecommerce operations and your design will directly impact their success.
Upright is a fully remote and 100% bootstrapped company. We've hit product market fit and are ready to take our software to the next level with a designer to help lead design direction for the company.
- Contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company
- Creating compelling and delightful visual and interactive experiences that solve customers’ problems
- Create designs, wireframes, flows, and prototypes for features we build for our customers
- Collaborating with product management to execute designs in alignment with user research and requirements
- Work closely with engineers to execute on high quality design
- Help with hiring and expanding the product team in the future
- Several years of experience designing interactive applications, preferably in the B2B space
- Excellent visual, UI, and interaction skills
- Experience with design tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Health insurance, 401k match
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Office equipment stipend to get your home office set up the way you like it
- Continuing education budget so you can keep learning outside of your day to day job
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations
- Competitive compensation
- Yearly profit share
How to Apply
To apply please submit your application via this form https://form.jotform.com/213484682647163
. Please note, candidates who do not submit the application form will not be considered. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. We are committed to following up with all candidates and appreciate your interest!
Upright Labs is a strong and flexible team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, hobbies, etc. We strongly encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Your skills are needed here.