Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Upright Labs is a go-to trusted e-commerce and operational advisor and offers the leading multi-channel inventory management software within the secondhand retail market. The Upright Labs team has worked with 75+ organizations representing over $1 billion in retail sales, 2000+ stores, and 2+ million square feet of warehouse space. We have helped customers process, list, and ship hundreds of millions of dollars in products with Upright Lister, our cloud-based multichannel listing tool.
In this role, you will be assisting with the project management and implementation of Upright's project-based service contracts. The work will be focused on onsite operational audits, warehouse and e-commerce build-outs, strategizing and developing plans, project management calls with customers, and producing materials that can scale.
This role is full-time remote (in US) with travel to client locations.
**To apply please submit your application via THIS FORM
What you'll do
- Lead build-outs and redesigns of multi million dollar e-commerce operations
- Present insights and guide clients via interactions with their C-suite, e-commerce leadership, and warehouse team
- Ideate and implement large scale innovation and aftermarket contracts
- Identify and resolve operational and human capital bottlenecks in real time
- Ensure project plans, sometimes with hundreds of dependencies, are executed on time or ahead of schedule
- Analyze and improve organizational processes, productivity, and efficiency
- Discover and implement new profitable opportunities with existing clients
- Utilize data to drive decisions
- Juggle multiple client engagements at once
- Travel to on-site client engagements up to 30% of the time
Who you are
- Clear communicator both via spoken and written communications
- Energized and professional when presenting to a group
- Keen eye to detail and out of the box thinking
- Data-driven, problem solver with the goal of identifying the simplest solution
- You don't hesitate to get your hands dirty. If rearranging an operation, you are not afraid to jump in and build a table and/or shelving unit
- You have the mindset of "getting the job done"
- 3+ years of experience in operations, warehouse management, project management, account management, consulting, or a similar field
- Must be based in the United States
What you'll get
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Health insurance, 401k match
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Office equipment stipend to get your home office set up the way you like it
- Continuing education budget so you can keep learning outside of your day to day job
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations
- Competitive compensation
- Yearly profit share
- Work with an exciting and growing company with lots of interesting technical problems
CLICK HERE to check out the kind of work you could be doing!
How to apply
To apply please submit your application via THIS FORM
. Please note, candidates who do not submit the application form will not be considered. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. We are committed to following up with all candidates and appreciate your interest!
Upright Labs is a strong and flexible team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, hobbies, etc. We strongly encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Your skills are needed here.
Salary range: $60-80K depending on experience