This Search Analyst position is an entry- to mid-level opportunity focused on building upon your previous experience in business analysis, search marketing, web development, or project management. In addition, you will be responsible for generating high-level reporting and identifying actionable insights as a visible member of client-facing teams. This role is a perfect fit for someone looking to grow their skills in Search Marketing and Ecommerce, who loves data and digging into complex problems, and wants to have a highly-valued, visible role in client projects.
- Produce “dashboard” -type reporting for clients on a weekly basis using existing templates and tools
- Develop actionable insights through analyzing and summarizing SEMRush crawl & ranking reports, Google Search Console, and other data (depending on client needs)
- Organize and manage third-party production workflows and client communication on status, deadlines, and priority
- Research technical SEO challenges and work with subject matter experts to recommend solutions
- Assist with production of high-level audit reports for new and existing clients
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing (SEO or PPC experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree; Marketing, Business, Math/Statistics is preferred
- Very strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Self-directed and self-starting; Experience with remote work preferred
- The following experience is not required, but will be highly valued in candidates for this position:
- Google Analytics and/or GA360 experience
- Google Tag Manager or other tag management tools experience
- Google Data Studio or other BI tools experience
- SEMRush experience
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Marketing Cloud experience
- Google Ads or Bing/Microsoft certifications
- Ecommerce marketing, merchandising or analysis experience
Why choose Untouchable?
Untouchable Consulting is a boutique consulting firm specializing in high-value digital marketing consulting & implementation services for global retailers with $10M to $100M in annual revenue. We provide agile, cutting edge services for clients who require enterprise-level quality. Untouchable has always been a 100% distributed team, and our work environment is built from the ground-up for remote work.
We are known as experts in a niche field which provides us with plenty of opportunity to grow, and we are seeking team members who can contribute to this vision while maintaining the highest level of delivery for our clients. This reputation has given us the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most-loved brands like Hot Topic, New Balance, Popsockets, TaylorMade, KEEN, and many more!
How to apply:
- Apply using this link: https://airtable.com/shrfRzHqrCpaIpmR0
- If selected, we will schedule a short Hangouts Interview
- If selected, you may be asked to complete a sample task
Job Type: Contract-to-hire
- Monday to Friday
- ~40 hrs per week
- Fully remote
- We use: Slack, Toggl, Google Hangouts and Google Docs