We are looking for a product-minded engineer to move our stack into the future.
You’re going to be part of the Research and Development team. The job includes:
- Developing technical designs and APIs
- Implementation of User facing features with React/TypeScript
- Implementing Graphql API’s with Hasura/Postgres
- Collaborating with open source libraries
- Code reviews and testing
- Collaborate with fellow developers, the UI/UX team, customer support and the product owner
In addition, you are expected to actively participate in the development of the product.
Our current stack consists of Erlang/Elm knowledge or experience with either is a plus bot not required. It’s the R&D team’s main responsibility to implement features in our new stack based on TypeScript/Graphql & React. This fresh stack will provide plenty of opportunities to experiment!
- Experience with Graphql and/or a relational database like Postgres/MySQL
- Good communication skills and writing. (English+)
- Always want to learn and share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Team player with a passion for product development
- Flexible team movement
A beautiful function with many opportunities to learn and develop. It’s possible to work 32 or 40 hours, with the option to work remotely. TruQu is an open organization, flexible and ready for you!
Are you interested in this challenging job? Send your cv with motivation to email@example.com.