We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team! You will serve as the first impression of the company for potential candidates and have the ability to illustrate our mission and values. You have the ability to communicate effectively throughout the full recruiting cycle, build relationships with both candidates and hiring teams, as well as implement new ideas on recruiting strategy. You are incredibly passionate about delivering an excellent candidate experience on behalf of a company that’s changing the landscape of an entire industry for the better!
- Interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process, from initial outreach, offer negotiations, and closing
- Focus on building diverse pipelines and utilizing inclusive recruiting practices.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Drive results cross-functionally to ensure a great experience for hiring managers and interviewers
- Execute customized candidate recruiting plans by partnering closely with the recruiting team and hiring managers to achieve the best results
- Collaborate with Human Resources, IT, and Finance for new hires, orientation, and on-boarding
- Perform reference checks
- Coordinate and schedule interview panels when needed
- Source and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed.
- Document metrics and reports to demonstrate successful lead generation of candidates through the different stages of candidate sourcing.
- Recommend and implement strategies to solve sourcing challenges
- Leverage your personal recruiting brand to gain candidate attention on social media.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- 4+ years recruiting experience
- 2+ years technical recruiting experience (Software Engineering, Machine Learning)
- Ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with DE&I recruiting
- Proven success hiring passive talent - including sourcing, multi-touch outreach, and nurture campaigns
- Strong interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and team collaboration fit
- An active listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly organized with great follow-up
- Professional temperament and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency, and a ‘get it done’ mentality
- Holds a moral compass, strong EQ, and demonstrates good ethical values
- Detail oriented, open, patient, and able to uplift others around you
- Familiarity with Lever, or equivalent ATS experience
- Team player with a positive personality, and a sense of humor!
- Highly mission driven
- Growth mindset
- Operate with excellence in a fast-paced, challenging startup
- Experience working in a hyper growth startup
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.