TLDR: Remote - US residency. C++/DICOM/AWS. Medical Imaging. 5 years experience.
Trice Imaging is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join a small development team building a medical image management and communication system that runs in the cloud (AWS). The engineer hired for this position will design, build, and maintain our edge software, which provides a secure and efficient communication between our customers’ imaging devices and our cloud infrastructure. The development team is completely remote but based in the US. This position requires US residency, preference given to the EST time zone for overlap with our team members in the EU.
- Build and maintain our C++ client-side software agent running on Windows, Linux, MacOS, and Android.
- Build and maintain the cloud-side counterpart to the edge software (TBD not C++).
- Enhance our tools and workflows for processing, anonymizing, compressing, and transmitting medical image files (DICOM).
- Create rock-solid systems to ensure safe and robust transport of medical data.
- Enable clinic workflows: transmission of DICOM files, HL7, Modality Worklist, EMR integrations.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with other team members (both US and EU-based), as well as other departments, on goals, use-cases, best practices, features, relevant standards, quality objectives.
- Ensure application scalability, security, and performance.
- Assisting partners in embedding our software agent on their devices, including occasional post-pandemic travel.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years experience designing and developing performant, reliable software.
- Self starter, highly motivated and contributes ideas.
- Experience with C++, network communication, Windows, iOS, Android, and Linux.
- Skilled in developing portable cross-platform code with few platform dependencies.
- Experience with AWS and building scaling systems.
- Experience with image processing and DICOM files.
- Experience with encryption and security-critical software.
About Trice Imaging
Trice Imaging is a fast-growing global software company with a cloud-based platform that is changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals. Our innovative solutions facilitate our mission – to provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our service is available in 42 countries and we are rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships with industry leading power brands. Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy and outstanding colleagues distributed all across the US, Europe and Asia.
Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com