Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you wanting to hone your skills at a tech startup? All while making a positive impact in our world? If you said "yes" to these questions, read on.
Track it Forward is a volunteer time tracking system that helps nonprofits, schools, and grassroot organizations become more efficient by streamlining the way their volunteers track time. We help these organizations by saving time, creating capacity, and generating revenue, all through tracking volunteer time.
We are looking to bring a marketing manager onto our team who can help us spread the word about Track it Forward to the more than 100 industries we serve. You will build relationships, find partnership opportunities, and run partnership campaigns to generate quality leads.
Our ideal candidate is someone with at least three years of business, sales, or marketing experience, who is excited to talk with people, who knows how to reach out to individuals to get them to respond, who is comfortable presenting on videos and webinars, thrives on measured campaign success, and who is a self starter. This role is also for someone who gets value from wearing multiple hats as you will also help optimize and manage our marketing engine.
You will be working remotely and setting up your responsibilities for success and you need to have the skills and discipline to generate progress in this kind of remote environment. On a day to day basis, you will be reporting at meetings and pulling in team members as needed, but most of the time you will be operating solo.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Creating partnerships with key industry leaders
- Writing guest posts
- Creating collateral to send to industry leaders
- Hosting videos, presentations, and webinars
- Creating and managing landing pages for each industry
- Measuring conversions and progress
Your secondary responsibilities include:
- Optimizing Lead Magnets, Content, and Drip Emails
- Creating new articles
- Managing our facebook community and CPC campaigns
You should have the following qualifications:
- Live in the US and you should be fluent in English
- Degree in sales / marketing / business, or relevant experience
- At least 2 years experience w/ marketing or sales
- Know how to cold email and call people to get them to respond
- Comfortable with jumping on the phone or video calls with people at a moments notice
- Comfortable with being on webinars
- Understanding of SEO and how to optimize and write content to get higher in rankings
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Ability to write copy with an eye towards conversion
- Have a strong work ethic
- Able to balance quality and speed when writing content
This is a great opportunity to create meaningful campaigns that will create a direct impact in the nonprofit sector and to also thrive in a remote tech environment while creating progress. We are looking for the right candidate, so we highly encourage anyone with a passion for this sector and relevant experience to apply. We look forward to meeting you!
Though this is a full-time position, we are not able to offer medical insurance but do offer an individual medical stipend through QSEHRA. We do offer a flexible schedule, vacation/sick days, and a remote work environment. This position starts a 3 month contract and you will be paid the salary equivalent during that time period.
To apply please fill out this Google Form
. Note, you will need to sign in with a google account in order to fill out this google form. Also, we recommend that you spend time answering the free form questions, that is mainly how we will be assessing whether to move forward with your application.