Curious about working for a rapidly growing company that serves people in need, wants to compensate you well for your work, and treats you with the respect you deserve as a human being and not just an “employee”? If that sounds interesting to you, please read on!
Tort Experts is an expanding digital, performance marketing/lead-generation agency that assists injury victims in getting compensation through mass torts and other lawsuits for, but not limited to, harmful pharmaceutical drugs and defective medical devices.
We are seeking an aggressive, experienced Affiliate Manager that has managed traffic/lead partners (ideally at a network or company involved with lead generation), with strong people skills, to own and grow our industry-leading affiliate program (with no cap on their compensation!).
This will require ongoing tracking, growth, and optimization of relationships using the data from our proprietary reporting dashboard that can be fully customized to your needs.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the executive team to understand priorities for verticals/lawsuits to be getting traffic/leads for along with their daily lead targets and any caps
- Communicate daily with existing affiliates via Skype, phone, email, etc. to nurture and grow those relationships
- Analyze our reporting dashboard to:
- Identify high-converting affiliates and/or sub-IDs to buy more traffic/leads.
- Identify low-converting affiliates and/or sub-IDs to reduce or pause traffic/leads
- Negotiate terms for traffic/leads on a CPL, CPM, or CPC basis that best suits our available demand
- Aggressively pursue affiliates for leads when new verticals/lawsuits are launched
- Seek and develop new affiliate relationships
- Coordinate with the tech team to assist in onboarding new affiliates and onboard existing affiliates to new verticals/lawsuits
- Potentially represent Tort Experts at industry-related conferences and trade shows such as Affiliate Summit, Leadscon, etc.
- Earn significant performance bonuses based on how profitable the affiliate program channel is under your management
Who You Are
- Available to work between the hours of 9 AM to 5 PM EST to communicate in real-time via chat or video/phone calls
- 2-4 years of experience managing affiliates (ideally doing lead-generation) and knowledge about a wide variety of marketing strategies to generate web/data leads
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced and remote environment
- Detail-oriented and analytical enough to be confident in conducting daily analysis of lead/conversion performance reports to identify where to scale up/down traffic and leads
- Proactive in building and maintaining relationships
- Goal-oriented with a hunter mentality and strong work ethic
- Smart, persistent, and self-starting
- Humble with a willingness to learn from mistakes, receive feedback and grow from the experience
- Maintain a mature, composed, and professional demeanor in the face of adversity/stress
- Skillful online researcher
- (Big plus but not required) A networker who is connected to affiliates in the lead-gen space and can bring relationships with you
- Competitive base pay
- Significant potential to receive quarterly bonuses contingent on performance evaluation
- Unlimited/flexible PTO days off throughout the year for any reason, including mental health
- Reimbursement support for equipment and tools needed for a productive remote environment
- Medical insurance coverage and 401k incentive (if based in the USA)
- An atmosphere where if you prove your value to our company/team, we will reward you for it monetarily as well as provide recognition and upward mobility
Our team is a diverse group of about 20 team members (and growing) based domestically and internationally across New York, Florida, Denmark, California, China, India, Bangladesh, and more.
We value a culture that treats our team members with dignity, respects their personal/family lives, and seeks to provide significant flexibility in always allowing fully remote work and allowing for time/days off as needed, for whatever reason.
We are a very entrepreneurial company in that we are always launching new projects and actively encourage our team to voice their own ideas, feedback, and recommendations on how we can better run more smoothly and efficiently.