Must be located: Americas
Visit company website
View all Torre jobs
Remote, ambitious web developers for a moonshot startup. Hard, smart work. Experienced team with successes. $ + stocks.
Read more at: https://torre.co/talent/qNrJPXwD/posting
Strengths/skills required for this opportunity
Attention to detail
At Torre ( http://torre.co ), we're building THE platform that will enable everyone to find fulfilling professional opportunities easily. It's a moonshot (view our deck https://torre.docsend.com/view/c6pecie ).
We've made significant progress and we're gaining traction (you're experiencing it right now!).
To accelerate our progress, we need to expand our engineering team from four to six.
These engineers are likely to become leaders of new teams as we expand. Your role will be 'Senior Software Engineer' and you’ll be tasked with building a high-quality web app.
You’ll be working alongside the CEO, product designer, UX researcher, growth marketer, and other senior engineers. We use multiple frameworks to improve our chances of success: the scientific method, user-driven design, Kanban, Material Design, Vue, Scala, Java, OAuth, KPIs, AAARRR, etc.
You can learn them on the go.
If you like working alongside some of the best practitioners in their field, rising to meet significant challenges, being entrepreneurial, paying great attention to detail, and you’d like to become a leader yourself (tech lead, engineering head, product manager, etc.), this opportunity is for you.
You'll facilitate and be responsible for our growth by:
• Developing awesome, high-quality web-apps: scalable, fast-response, cross-browser, and cross-device. • Continually suggesting and implementing improvements to our existing code base.
• Suggesting integrations with existing tools to accelerate development cycles.
• Proposing and implementing solutions that scale.
• Developing fast-response and high-availability services.
• Committing to following the standards and rules proposed and agreed on by the team.
• Addressing OWASP Top 10 [Most Critical Web Application Security Risks]
• Performing code reviews.
• Contributing to open source projects.
• Communicating proactively.
• Staying on top of several growth metrics.
• Developing live prototypes under self-imposed deadlines.
Please read more about compensation, challenges, team culture, team structure, recruiting process and additional details on the apply link:https://torre.co/talent/qNrJPXwD/posting
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.