We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our Engineering team to help us build and maintain our client applications.
If you are a great engineer, work well in cross-functional teams, and strive to become better every day, we want to hear from you! The gross annual salary for the role is 50,000 EUR plus some great benefits.
- Familiar with all stages of web application development (design, implementation, testing)
- Strong experience with frontend development
- Experience with ES6 / Typescript, Webpack, Git, and PostCSS / Tailwind
- Comfortable working on a fully remote team, with strong written communication and a willingness to actively collaborate with other remote team members
- Experience of using Svelte or React or Vue is a plus (we're in the process of migrating to Svelte)
- Value contributing to a respectful, open, transparent, multicultural and evolving company culture
Compensation and benefits
- The gross salary for the role is €50,000/year
- Freedom to choose when and where you work, as long as you are available a few hours a day between 07:00-15:00 UTC
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local public holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Monthly reimbursement for wellness services
About the Company
We are Toggl Plan and we are on a mission to eliminate stress from the workplace by building healthy workplaces. Our product fosters transparency in work, and we practice what we preach--both within our team, and for us as a company towards our users. We are dedicated towards creating a work atmosphere where it's natural to be open, honest and efficient.
Our team is from all around the globe and we consider our multiculturalism and diversity one of our greatest assets.
How to apply
- Take a 15-minute online skills test—no CVs or cover letters needed. If you’re still reading, just go ahead and give it a go!