Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
We are looking for a self-motivated Account Executive, ideally with previous sales experience in a SaaS company, eager to make an impact in scaling SaaS business.
The base salary for this position is $55,000 (plus uncapped variable) with On-target earnings estimated at $75,000. OTE for the role depends on your target market (not your location).
You can work from anywhere in the Central/Eastern time zone.
About the Team
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally - in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities, selling the value of Toggl Track, and converting prospects into long-term profitable relationships.
You will play a critical role in achieving our revenue goals, while also contributing to the scaling of the Sales team. If you’re a reliable professional who can balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach, we’d like to meet you.
Your target market will be North America and you should be located in a country that your normal working hours cover all Americas time zones.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Acquire new business, and sell Toggl Track’s value to a diverse range of clients. Manage the entire sales process, including negotiating pricing and terms,
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline (inbound and outbound sources),
- Learn more about prospects, understand their goals, and run product demonstrations of our software via screen share
- Identify key decision-makers, map out the plan to close the deal and help them become successful,
- Contribute to our growth directly by meeting or exceeding set quota targets on a monthly basis,
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales-based activities,
- Use your natural curiosity, communication skills, and ambition to improve the performance of yourself and the team,
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the product team.
We would love to hear from you if you are results-driven with the drive to accelerate us on our path to becoming the world’s largest and best time tracking tool.In
particular, we are looking for:
- You have previous B2B SaaS sales experience under your belt (2+ years ideally), as an SMB AE in a SaaS company. Senior outbound SDRs ready to make their next move will be also considered,
- You have high energy, a track record of high achievement and the desire to grow your career,
- You are a great listener, get excited by understanding prospects’ challenges, and feel confident you can help people overcome their productivity challenges with technology,
- You are a charismatic communicator and a natural relationship-builder,
- You know how to prioritize your day to maximize results,
- You are comfortable in a rapidly evolving start-up environment working remotely.
Bonus points for:
- Training in Sales Methodologies such as Sandler
- Experience selling in agencies and/or software companies
- Freedom to choose where and when you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- €4,000 contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 contribution for any physical or mental health service-related
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)