Sr. Software Developer - Full Stack (US Remote Opportunity)
Titan School Solutions
Headquarters: Irvine, CA
Must be located: Remote - US Only
Visit company website
View all Titan School Solutions jobs
Titan School Solutions is making our schools stronger one day at a time by bringing state-of-the art efficiencies and real-time transparency to school food service. Titan’s founders are school information technology veterans who have created scalable and affordable, cloud-based management solutions to help districts and schools succeed and remain focused on nutrition and less on administration. As we continue to sky rocket within this industry, we need a Senior Software Developer - Full Stack to join our growing team and help us get there!
If you are a highly energetic self-starter with the ability to steer a team toward success and ultimately want to be part of transforming an institutional enterprise… KEEP READING!
**This position is available for remote employment in the United States and does require the team member to be on call**
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Bring your Full Stack web expertise and have an impact across all layers (web client, API, database…and everything in between) of a robust and scalable platform.
- Hands on development of Full Stack level tasks such as the creation of complex features and platforms, optimization and refactoring of existing code.
- Create standards for both existing and new technology by researching and integrating various frameworks and tooling as well as documenting their usage in the platform.
- Partner with other engineering teams, departments, and stakeholders to align on broader engineering and company initiatives.
- Maintain a high bar for code quality through code reviews, standards creation and documentation.
- Manage code dependencies, optimize the build process and streamline task automation from development to production.
- Foster and embody our values of teamwork, lifelong learning, trust, empowerment, and quality through a people-first management philosophy.
- Our stack: ASP.NET, WebAPI, MVC, Hangfire, C#, SQL Server 2017, Redis, Google Cloud Platform, Git, Angular, AngularJS, and Entity Framework.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET THERE
- 5 years of experience developing highly scalable and performant production web applications using the ASP.NET (C#) and SQL Server tech stack.
- Strong experience using responsive web frameworks (Bootstrap is preferred) and CSS
- Strong experience using tools like Webpack (or comparable) for bundling and task automation.
- Experience with unit/integration test frameworks and tooling such as NUnit/XUnit, Mocha/Jasmine and Postman is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex systems and logic to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns.
- Experience working with large-scale distributed architecture is a plus.
- A passion to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
- A drive to continuously improve both the team and the product.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Titan School Solutions, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits to support our growing team.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
- Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward our rock stars for delivering great results.
- 401K: We offer 100% upto 5% of salary.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.