Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Annual salary: 55k-80k USD (employer cost)
Please remember that the final monthly amount will vary depending on your country's tax regulations. The salary should be discussed in detail during the recruitment process.
Form of employment: Contract of employment or B2B contract (self-employed).
We’re looking for Agency Partnerships Manager to be the first hire entirely focused on Tidio agency partnerships program in our Marketing team. You will work closely with our Head of Partnerships and CMO to grow relationships with agency partners and to shape the direction of our agency partnerships program.
As an Agency Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Be the first person in Tidio fully focused on agency partnerships with an opportunity to build and lead our agency partnerships team in the future.
- Together with our Head of Partnerships, build the 1st iteration of:
- Partner outbound activities
- Partner onboarding and enablement
- Co-marketing activities between Tidio and our agency partners
- Partner success and management
- Become a trusted business advisor to a 60-80 agency partners portfolio.
- Help our agency partners (and their clients) meet the growth objectives using Tidio platform capabilities.
- Periodically monitor performance reports and identify opportunities,
- Operate with revenue-focused goals.
You are a perfect fit if you have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS Partnerships, Sales, Account Management or Business Development. A network of agency contacts is a big plus,
- Proven record of building successful B2B partnership relationships that drive real results,
- Strong consultative and communication skills. High energy and long-term vision,
- Written and spoken business English proficiency (at least C1 level),
- Personal goals planning, time management, and prioritising skills,
- Ability to adapt to new trends quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments.
We would like to offer you:
- Great development opportunities - a chance to create the whole agency partnerships area and oversee it strategically,
- Annual salary: 55k-80k USD (employer cost),
- Flexible working time - an optimum work-life balance is important!
- A collaboration with individuals keen to share knowledge and not afraid of testing new solutions,
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year,
- Possibility to work 100% remotely, use one of our two offices in Poland, or book a coworking space in your city,
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor the equipment to your needs,
- Sport & wellness benefits – no extra charge*.
- Premium medical care – no extra charge**.
- Mental well-being program – individual coaching/therapy sessions and resources for employees,
- Budget for 1:1 English language classes,
- Free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services,
- Regular integration events (company-wide meetings, team events),
- Discounts on Apple products.
*Multisport/MyBenefit Cafeteria in Poland or a financial equivalent in your country
** Signal Iduna in Poland or a financial equivalent in your country
What happens when you send your CV?
- A short interview with a recruiter - if your CV meets our expectations, someone from our HR team will contact you via e-mail with an invitation to the zoom call;
- Online Interview with Hiring Manager,
- A recruitment assignment - to get to know your skills better in a more practical way.
- Final interview,
- Offer and fireworks!
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
The time between the stages is max. 7 days, but we're doing our best to act as fast as we can.
One of Tidio’s core values is to play fair. Therefore, we treat all candidates equally. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. This means recruitment and selection of talent to Tidio is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.