We are hiring a Head of Operations. Candidates should be passionate about business and marketing and an expert in operations. If you’re looking for a role where you can directly impact and be a primary contributor to the growth of a successful agency, this job is for you.
The Head of Operations will serve on the leadership team, partnering with the CEO to develop scalable business processes and finances to empower our team to serve more clients, more effectively.
The person in this role will also serve to head up our Marketing Operations services, improving and expanding that area of the business.
This role requires an individual with strong technical and financial acumen and the ability to work cross-functionally with our team of account directors, designers, developers, etc. to deliver excellent service and grow the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to directly contribute to growing a business.
Who you are:
- An excellent communicator
- A strategic thinker who is business-minded
- An ability to present and write well
- An obsessive organizer
- Self-aware and committed to personal development
- Willing to fail, communicate honestly, and move on
- Have extreme attention to detail and care deeply about doing good work
- A collaborative team member who prefers to solve problems with others
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Head up Think Better business operations and work with the CEO to optimize business finances, client agreements, and business resources / relationships
- Support Think Better sales efforts
- Design, develop, and lead our marketing operations services to cover marketing technology stacks that include (HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, Zoom, Engagio, Outreach, etc.).
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize client services
- Enable the team to build, launch and measure campaigns with the appropriate guardrails and systems for approvals for our clients
- Define, establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain dashboards to report on marketing and sales effectiveness and business impact for Think Better and our clients
- Define roles and requirements, manage, and hire operations talent who will successfully execute the marketing operations services that you define for our clients
These are the requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing operations experience
- Leadership and management experience
- Entrepreneurial or agency experience preferred
- MBA preferred
- Proficiency in accounting and business finance management
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Salesforce, and the integration of those systems with other technologies to execute and effectively report on marketing efforts
- Experience managing Marketing Ops process including lead management, database management, segmentation, and field mapping
- Experience in demand generation and sales enablement
- An understanding of the B2B sales process
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- “Ownership mentality” - ready to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail
This role is contract-to-hire with the opportunity for equity. It’s a flexible role with a hard-working and kind team. If you’re interested in the role, our purpose and values resonate with you, and you meet the requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.