Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
This position is to serve as as a leader on the Ignite Development team, helping to lead and manage dev resources, while designing and implementing production-ready problems. offering leadership / mentorship to other developers in the process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Analyze business requirements and scope of programming tasks
· Maintain existing software systems
· Design and implement new features and systems per business and product requirements while adhering to industry best practices
· Help lead the resources of a remote, distributed software engineering team, guiding and mentoring other developers on the team.
· Analyze features, requirements and systems and document them in an easy-to-understand manner for other resources on the team.
· Assist maintaining and extending our CI/CD pipelines and capabilities.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field or equivalent experience.
· 6+ years’ experience in programming or related field
· 2+ years’ experience working on remote, distributed teams in a leadership capacity.
· Minimum technology experience
- .NET C# (Expert Level)
- NoSQL / MongoDb (Intermediate)
- SQL Server Querying (Intermediate)
- .NET Core / .NET 7
· CI/CD – Azure DevOps
· Strong experience with design and architectural patterns.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Some experience in AWS and Azure preferred.