The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies. We're united by our values and approach to doing business. You will work with products like MailerLite, MailerSend, MailerCheck and Ycode.
Our team is looking for an Integration Engineer (PHP) that can help implement and coordinate solutions across a variety of our products (MailerLite, MailerSend, MailerCheck and upcoming ones). We are looking for a person that can work across different projects, implement and maintain third party integrations with third party providers and platforms (Wordpress, Woocommerce among many others).
Why The Remote Company?
- You won’t be bored
We have written our integrations before, but you will be the first dedicated Integration Engineer in our company.
- You will be challenged with interesting tasks
You will have space to grow while maintaining current integrations and developing the newer ones.
- You'll take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
At The Remote Company, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We're continuously growing and our oldest company, MailerLite, has been around for more than 10 years.
What we expect from you
- Experience with AJAX, JSON and JSONP concepts
- Extensive knowledge how APIs work
- Good knowledge of PHP frameworks (we mostly use Laravel)
- Familiarity with other languages is a plus (NodeJS, Golang, Ruby)
- Investigative mind - this position requires thinking out of the box
- Ability to write clean code with test coverage
- Ability to build scalable applications
- Familiarity with SQL and how to write good queries
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What we offer
- Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The whole company gathers once a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Team meet-up once a year - you and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice.
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Please don’t send us your CV. Instead, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
including all the information below.
Things we want to see in your email:
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your Github, Gitlab, LinkedIn or personal homepage
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on
- Let us know if you meet all the technical requirements mentioned in the job listing
- Why you want to join The Remote Company
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
Wish you all the best of luck!