Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
We are looking for new Web Developers/Tech Leads to join our team of Independent Contractors.
Need someone that is available for quick turnaround or page builds in Elementor, has a solid understanding of Woo Commerce/Woo Funnels and that setup, knows Active Campaign or similar, could do a site migration to WPEngine blindfolded and isn't afraid to dig in and solve tech problems.
I need someone that can keep themselves on task and doesn't go down rabbit trails of overcomplicating things on the tech side. Be willing to give suggestions but don't be offended when we just want to do what we know is proven for our client base and their typical setups.
If you are available up to 5 or 6 hours per day (not guaranteed that amount of work, just do you have the space for that much?)
Please read the following carefully - If you can not do all of the following please DO NOT respond!
Some of our most recent projects have included: Wordpress/Woo Commerce/Infusionsoft or Active Campaign/ Video Streaming/ and Social media connections all in one project. We needed someone with Architecture skills to be able to say what needed to be done and make sure their Jr. Devs understand those tasks along with their Project Manager.
Our clients are in the Health and Wellness or Business Coaching industries. Typically doing Docuseries or Launch Model releases every quarter. Usually 6 week overlapping build time with maintenance in between.
Do you have:
- Strong development skills: you're experienced in multiple languages and comfortable working across various platforms. But we try to exclusively use WordPress with **Elementor PRO**
- Already know quite a bit about, and want to learn more about marketing automation: (Ontraport, Infusionsoft, Active Campaign as examples), tracking, google analytics, other integrations- BUT arcitecture in Active Campaign or Infusionsoft are a MUST!
- Able to adapt: you'll likely be asked to work with systems that you're unfamiliar with, so the ability to self-teach is a must.
- Good eye for design: you may not be Picasso, but you can give life to a design file or wireframe as you develop web pages and sites.
- Reasonably available: We understand that we will not be your only projects, but as we work together that could turn into as much work as you're able to easily take on. Likely to start is will be 5 to 10 hours.
- Self-starter: you take the initiative to find solutions to problems, but you arent afraid to ask questions either. DO NOT fake it till you make it!
- Self-analytic: you're able to critique yourself and ensure you submit only the highest quality work.
- Fast-working: you focus on work from start to finish, working to beat the deadline every time.
- English is your native language, we will need you to be the second line after the Project manager to client conversations.
Mandatory Platform experience: Wordpress/ Elementor, Infusionsoft or Active Campaign , Clickfunnels, Automation Integration, Zapier, Google Analytics, CSS/Java Script, API’s, Video Streaming (Youtube or Vimeo) Woo Commerce and Store setups
Good to Have Experience: Ontraport, Google Dashboard, Photoshop, Hotjar, Data Studio, PHP,
Record a short video introducing yourself and explain
A. What qualifies you and why you want to work with us.
B. What does reliability and responsiveness in the work setting mean to you.