We are looking for a paid media expert who can manage advertising campaigns and use their expertise to maximise the results of our PPC campaigns.
- Develop and manage multi-channel, fully integrated paid digital marketing campaigns and strategies
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop innovative and high-performing ads
- Monitor, test and analyze paid search ad copy to achieve maximum ROI
- Organize and analyze data to identify the effectiveness of marketing channels and campaigns
- Bachelor or masters degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years experience as a paid search marketer or in the paid search space
- Demonstrated experience working in digital marketing, SEO/SEM, and pay per click campaigns
- Experience in Google Ads and Bing Ads. Knowledge of other advertising platforms such as Facebook, Reddit or Quora is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Proven ability in manually optimizing and effectively expanding paid search accounts.
- Proactive, analytical, data-driven, and able to work independently
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Certification as a PPC specialist or paid search specialist is a plus
What The CareSide offers you:
- Competitive remuneration based on your skill set and experience
- Flexible working hours (20-40 hours per month, but this could become a long-term partnership or even a full-time position for the right candidate)
- Work from home
- A very friendly working atmosphere
The CareSide is an equal opportunity employer that exemplifies diversity and inclusion across our organization.
If you are interested in this freelance position, send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!