Time zones: UTC -3
, UTC -2
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, CVT (UTC -1)
, EAT (UTC +3)
The main technologies we use:
- PHP 7, Symfony 4, Codeception, PHPUnit, OpenAPI
- PostgreSQL 10, Memcached
What you will do
- Develop new features and platform architecture.
- Design and build REST API.
- Integrate with third-party services using API.
- Refactoring and code optimization.
- Scale the project for increasing loads.
- Participate in the team’s product logic development.
- Undertake code reviews of other team members’ work.
- Optimize database queries.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with the technologies listed above.
- A clear understanding of the architecture of a web application and its separate components.
- An understanding of how the HTTP request lifecycle works.
- Experience in building REST API.
- An understanding of the principles of SOLID and OOP.
- Experience in creating high-load systems in conditions of zero downtime.
- An understanding of how to build efficient, scalable database architecture. Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL (writing complex queries; understanding EXPLAIN; optimizing slow queries without changing the database structure; changing schemas of large tables without downtime, etc.)
We do our best to ensure no errors in the application. In our work, we adhere to TDD and DDD. Not one single task ever goes live without test coverage. We expect you to take a similarly thorough and exacting attitude to tasks.
What we offer:
- Full support for your professional growth.
- Any equipment you need for productive work.
- A project on a fresh technology stack with no legacy.
- The opportunity to bring your vision to the project.
- Remote working.
- A professional and friendly team, ready to help you.