I’m Ria, the Managing Editor at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup
that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the last year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 4,500 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way. That growth is in part thanks to our extensive inbound marketing program.
As we look to scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Social Media Specialist who’s passionate about joining our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive package incl. bonus and stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €1000 remote working budget per year
- 4% of base salary learning & development budget
The job in a nutshell
At TestGorilla, inbound marketing has been a big part of our growth. As a full-time Social Media Specialist, you will report to the Growth Manager and join our fast-growing Marketing department.
You will develop and implement our social media
and community strategy and take ownership of the social media content calendar across various networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube).
You will quickly become an expert on the needs, motivations, and challenges of TestGorilla’s audiences, take responsibility for representing TestGorilla’s voice and build engagement across our communities. You will ensure ongoing analysis and integrate social media into our key business objectives and campaigns.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Developing and leading TestGorilla’s social media content strategy and manage our publication calendar
- Monitoring all of TestGorilla’s social channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube, and drive community engagement and growth
- Generating, editing, publishing, and sharing engaging content daily and bring the content strategy to life with your outstanding writing and editing skills
- Nurturing relationships with customers, potential customers, HR professionals, and other members of our community
- Overseeing the creation of design assets and short videos for social media accounts
- Producing reports showing the results of your content, tracking and measuring meaningful metrics that achieve our larger objectives
- Acting as a guardian of TestGorilla´s brand voice and tone
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of people in dream jobs
- You are fluent in written English
- You are passionate about all things social and are always up to date with the latest news and trends
- You have 2+years of hands-on experience in content marketing, incl. content formats and frameworks (and how to utilize them best)
- You have a creative mind, excellent writing skills, and a sharp eye for editing
- You are an excellent communicator and know how to get buy-in from others to accomplish your goals
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a global remote team
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience writing/editing HR content
- You have experience with video editing and animation
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment
so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.