We make hiring the best people easy and unbiased, offering screening tests at an affordable price. Using TestGorilla
, our customers save valuable time, make hiring decisions objectively, and avoid expensive mis-hires.
Our tests are developed by deep subject matter experts (so called ´testpreneurs
´). They get rewarded when their tests are used, and we help them make their tests better. This way we can offer the highest quality and widest range of tests in the market.
We just finished a €1mln seed round and have ambitious plans for the coming years.
for more information. ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Managing Editor, your goal is to lead TestGorilla’s content marketing. You help create the content strategy, develop the content calendar, recruit and coach writers, edit and proofread their work, and are responsible for getting backlinks.
- Share our passion for helping companies hire the best faster, easier, and bias-free
- Have deep knowledge of B2B content marketing and have run content / editorial teams before
- Experience writing and editing long-form B2B content that has performed well in search
- Experience working with different writers and guiding their writing and process for high-quality results through directional, structural, and in-line edits
- Strong understanding of B2B content formats and frameworks
- Good SEO knowledge (incl. of tools such as Ahrefs) and understanding of how to reach business goals
- Experience writing/editing HR content is a plus
- The opportunity to work in a VC backed, promising HR tech startup
- As an early employee, you will have a huge role shaping what TestGorilla becomes
- The co-founders are your coach
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
- You can work wherever you want – we work remotely
- The job is part-time (50%)
- Salary: €20k base plus up to €5k bonus
INTERESTED? PLEASE APPLY NOW BY TAKING THIS 1-HOUR ASSESSMENT
(You can also copy and paste this link into your browser: https://app.testgorilla.com/testtaker/publicinvitation/ebe52c29-6cbf-4d26-9f99-b3ea5b865810)