Cash flow is the toughest financial statement to understand but it’s fundamental to funding your own growth. We build the most intuitive and actionable tools for companies to optimize cash flow performance. Our platform analyzes billions of dollars of B2B transactions each year, users spend 70% of their workday in Tesorio, and we save finance teams thousands of hours. As a result, they can invest more confidently and anticipate their capital needs further in advance.
We’re growing quickly and working with the world’s best companies and the largest bank in the US. We recently raised a $10MM Series A led by Madrona Venture Group and are backed by top investors including First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and Floodgate. We’re also backed by tenured finance execs, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.
We’re now looking to hire talented Software Engineers in Latin America to join our growing team to help us implement a high volume of curated ideas and reinvent how complex financial transactions can be simplified. The projects you will be working on are critical infrastructure for many companies to maintain their cash flow. And the product is loved with an NPS of 67 and over 60% DAU/MAU.
We have a small office in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we have a diverse, distributed workforce in five countries. We don’t believe that people need to sacrifice being close to their families and where they’d prefer to live in order to do their best work.
What’s in it for you?
- Remote from anywhere in Latin America.
- The majority of our Engineering and Data Science teams are distributed. We call our team "Remote Powered." At Tesorio, "remote" doesn't mean second-class.
- Fast paced environment where you have a daily impact.
- You can hold your own on the backend, and you don't compromise on quality.
- You're looking to contribute significantly to a product as an individual contributor.
- You have strong opinions, but you hold them loosely.
- You're always learning.
- You have an appreciation for the importance of frontend.
- You love building and shipping magical products that will help thousands of companies.
What you’ll do day-to-day
- Build performant API and flat file integrations to enterprise systems (ERPs, CRMs etc)
- Propose solutions that ensure Tesorio's integrations have near zero-down time
- Become a subject matter expert of our existing integrations
- Help diagnose customer's integrations related issues with an eye to solving it for the long term
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base
What you can expect:
- You will work on a small, nimble team with 2-3 other engineers and our Head of Integrations
- You will have significant ownership of our integrations platform
- You will own high-impact features with your team from concept to launch
- You will have a strong influence on how features come together
The ideal candidate
- Has 5+ years of work experience.
- Has experience and familiarity with Python/Django
- Is resourceful and agile, and remains positive in the face of problems
- Empathetic towards colleagues and users
- Expert working with different web tech stacks: libraries, frameworks, testing, etc
- Excited about the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team
Nice to have
- Strong plus (mention it in your application): prior API integration experience with ERPs like NetSuite, Sage Intacct among others
- Experience with Django