Headquarters: Boulder, CO
View all TeamSnap jobs →
Attention to detail is a must, along with a great love for getting deep into code. We’re a company where trust, collaboration and communication are paramount, and opportunities to grow are limited only by your imagination.
What You’ll Be Doing
Helping us develop great user experiences for exciting new and existing application features. You’ll be developing the Web and Mobile Web UI using Ruby and Elixir backends on applications that serve our 20 million users in more than 195 countries.
We’re a fast-moving and fun company with an enthusiastic, rapidly-growing customer base and a proven revenue model. We offer competitive benefits and have one of the best company cultures around, which was confirmed by Outside Magazine for the last three years in a row.
Some things that are pretty important to us:
- React/Redux - Our front-end applications increasingly use React/Redux.
- Strong experience with a major JS automated testing framework and a TDD mindset.
- Experience integrating with a RESTful API. Our front end technologies talk to API’s. We’d love it if that’s old hat to you.
- Experience using and developing front-ends that take advantage of websockets.
- Experience with git and Github as a version control tool.
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team in a self-directed way.
- Flexibility, teamwork, empathy, mentorship, sense of humor and the willingness to do what’s necessary to help a small company grow.
- Exposure or interest in Ruby and Rails and/or Elixir and Phoenix.
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and a desire to make data driven decisions.
Other things that would be nice to have:
- Familiarity with Node.js, NPM, CoffeeScript, Brunch and Webpack.
- Experience with a recreational sport, since, after all, it’s who we cater to.
- Super Bowl tickets for all your co-workers (hey, we can dream).
- Be a TeamSnap user (sign up for a free trial to see what we’re about).
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but as a distributed company we have employees all over the US. Ultimately we are looking for the right person, regardless of where you live.
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and beliefs are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing. If you share this passion, let’s talk.
And you’ll really impress us if you sign up for a free TeamSnap account, download our current app, and come at us with real ideas. We live and breathe our product, and we're looking for someone who will bring that same passion. We're certainly interested in your work history, but we're most interested in your understanding of our product and your vision for its future.