Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
is looking for an experienced Managing Director
to work directly with CEO and/or COO as their main point of contact for directing business initiatives and overseeing business operations and providing strategic leadership.
The managing director's responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans, company policies, and driving organizational success.
To be successful as a managing director you should be able to manage and advance a business's strategic objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding Managing Director is an exceptional leader, drives a company's strategic visions, and is adept at change management.
- 30,000+ happy clients.
- 77 + employees.
- Industry leader.
- Healthy company finances.
More about the company here
And more specifically for this role…
- Managing directors are responsible for handling all aspects of an organization's daily business and operations.
- Key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Developing and executing business strategies and plans to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Overseeing the company's daily business operations and ventures.
- Offering strategic direction and management (supervising, guiding and delegating) for departments managers and director(s)
- Controlling and allocating company resources.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Updating CEO and/or COO on operations and other activities.
- Working closely with the Director of People & Culture for enhancing work culture and DEIB initiatives.
- Providing market insights and strategic advice to CEO and/or COO for business growth opportunities and improvements.
- Degree in business, marketing, organizational psychology or a related field.
- Extensive experience as a managing director or in a similar senior role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Nice to Haves:
- MBA or other relevant field
- Basic legal knowledge
- Experience running a fully remote team
- Start up business operation experience
- $150,000 to $180,000 annually (DOE) + up to 25% annual compensation performance bonus.
- 100% work remotely
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums for employee
- 401K – 100% employer match up to 1% of compensation with a vesting schedule
- Parental Leave – up to 6 weeks paid (30 days) based on length of employment
- $2850 spending account toward healthy lifestyle
- $50/month internet reimbursement ($600/yr)
- Tech package (new Apple computer and home office upgrade)
- Additional like FSA, HSA, Health Advocacy, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, etc.
- 15 PTO days
- 9.5 Company Holidays
- Birthday off :- )
Don't meet every single requirement? At TeamBuilding.com
we are dedicated to building a Culture Added workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this role or other roles.