Join the fully-remote team at Teaching.com to create, develop, and deliver fun and engaging games for students and educators!
Who We Are & What We Do
We’re working to change the future of online education by building exciting products that equip students and teachers with the tools to succeed in the classroom and beyond. Our team is hungry to learn and improve—both when it comes to our products and ourselves. We’re a small, hard-working group of self-starters who are passionate about what we do and constantly seek new ways we can be better, together.
As a team member at Teaching.com, you’ll get to work on the #1 educational game in the world, Nitro Type
, alongside designers working on our other popular products, like Typing.com, the world’s largest typing software. Everyone at Teaching.com is empowered to move quickly, make decisions, and get things done so we can continue to make learning accessible to our growing community of more than 40 million students and teachers internationally.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate Assistant Producer who is eager to facilitate the delivery of awesome in-game content to our players. While your broad skill set may not be very deep just yet, you're keen to apply yourself to making our game more fun, every day, in every way you can while building your resume. The ideal candidate is likely a recent game school grad or someone already deeply enmeshed in game content creation and/or community management. You'll have a bit of experience with a lot of things, from writing to HTML to game design and a bit of graphic design as well. You're the proverbial jack of all trades, master of none.
Skills & Background
- Avid game player, knowledge of and affinity for games & game communities (can ideate & manage in-game events and Seasons)
- Project management acumen (when necessary, keep track of what’s needed from internal/external contributors in order to pull off Seasons and events)
- Strong writing skills (can write in a tone suitable for players: blog posts, in-game modals, Shop & Season item descriptions, etc)
- Ability to create proposals, reports and presentations (work with YouTubers, brands and other 3rd parties to propose, create, and implement content collaborations)
- Some game design knowledge and passion (come up with ideas for Shop items, work with artist to create; design Season contents, design contents of Season tiers, input content into admin tool)
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- SEO familiarity
- App store management
- Web and/or mobile game market knowledge
- Some graphic design skills (create collateral for blog posts, or graphics such as event banners)
- Light web design/development skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perk
- Competitive contract compensation
- Flexible office hours
- Experience working on a leading online game title
Sorry, we will not transfer or sponsor visas.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We care deeply about the culture at Teaching.com and have put together a manifesto
outlining our values, communication, and product management strategies. Prospective employees will learn a great deal about what it's like to work here by reviewing it.