TaxJar Plus Program Manager
Headquarters: 100% remote
View all TaxJar jobs →
TaxJar is building a mid-market/enterprise version of our offering that we call TaxJar Plus. It's the same, great solution we provide to more than 10,000 customers but with additional features and white-glove support that larger merchants need.
We are looking for a Program Manager who will live and breathe TaxJar Plus, working across all functions of the organization to ensure we stay aligned and on track with Plus priorities, and working closely with our Plus customers to ensure they have a great experience from TaxJar onboarding through sales tax filing.The right candidate will be someone with great entrepreneurial spirit, cross functional organization and communication skills, a "utility" player who can work well across marketing, development, sales and customer success.
This will be our first, dedicated TaxJar Plus hire and will initially report to our Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). This is a full-time remote position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work closely with our initial TaxJar Plus customers to ensure they have a great onboarding experience, and share customer feedback with the marketing and development team
- Partner with our Customer Success team to build & adjust our processes and tools to provide the white glove priority support our TaxJar Plus customers expect, and help build the strategy on how we provide that top level service as we scale
- Drive alignment with sales and marketing to understand details of the TaxJar Plus opportunities we win and lose, and use that information to inform the marketing and development teams on how we can improve our messaging & offering
- Drive alignment across sales, marketing, development, and customer success as we roll out new features of TaxJar Plus, ensuring smooth feature launches & communication
- Help to operationalize our sales processes for TaxJar Plus, from building processes to sign deals to manage pipeline and onboarding
- Build dashboards to report on the overall growth and success of the TaxJar Plus business, reporting to the company and leadership team on key findings
- You have passion in working directly with customers and will spend time to ensure they are delighted, understanding their wants and needs
- You have a proven track record of working across functions to streamline communication and drive cross functional projects.
- Being organized is one of your top strengths, you love managing cross functional alignment
- You must be a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity. Prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Technology is your ally. You’re comfortable using collaborative tools like BaseCamp, Trello, Google Docs and Zoom. And you’re not afraid to try new tools whenever necessary.
- You can’t imagine working any way other than remotely.
- You value working with talented, friendly people who push you to be your best.
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
Apply for this position
Apply here:https://taxjar.workable.com/jobs/683355/candidates/new Please treat this as your first interview. We receive lots of resumes, so here's your chance to stand out from the crowd.