is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses. Our mission is to make e-commerce easier for everyone.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of over 150 people is growing fast. We’re currently looking for a Tax Advisor Partner Manager who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
*This is a full-time remote position based in the US only.
As a Tax Advisor Partner Manager you will
- Work closely with our Tax Advisor partners to ensure they have a great onboarding experience, support chats, and overall relationship and share feedback with all appropriate teams
- Be an expert on TaxJar Pro - our client manager platform that is free to our Tax Advisor partners; you will be expected to help troubleshoot, conduct webinars, onboarding calls, etc.
- Partner with our Customer Success team to adjust our processes and tools to support our partners, and help build the strategy on how we provide top-level service as we scale
- Work to proactively engage with our Tax Advisors, understanding their use cases and needs; and getting back to our product and Pro teams to determine how we can best map out a development plan for the future
- Keep track of at-risk partners and thoughtfully engage with them, proactively reach out to new partners to ensure they are educated and happy with choosing TaxJar, and maintain top-notch relationships with current partners
- Collaborate with marketing to understand details of the opportunities we win and lose, and use that information to inform the marketing and development teams on how we can improve our messaging & offering
- Work as a coordinator between our marketing staff and partners when we want to engage in comarketing opportunities; keep an ear to the ground so that when opportunity arises that makes sense for our business we can move forward quickly with the right resources
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Act as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events
- You have passion in working directly with partners and will spend time to ensure they are delighted, understanding their wants and needs
- Prior experience developing highly-productive partner relationships with tax professionals to drive sales and referrals is highly preferred
- You have a proven track record of working across functions to streamline communication and drive cross functional projects
- Prior project management experience is preferred
- Being organized is one of your top strengths, you love managing cross functional alignment
- You must be a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity. Prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Technology is your ally. You’re comfortable using collaborative tools like BaseCamp, Salesforce, Google Docs and Zoom. And you’re not afraid to try new tools whenever necessary.
- You value working with talented, friendly people who push you to be your best.
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings and events with partners as required
You’ll be a great fit for TaxJar if you
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (we’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity / 12 week paid paternity leave
- 4 hours monthly volunteering in your community
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.