is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 100+ people is growing quickly. We’re currently looking for a Partner Marketing Manager who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about managing partner relationships and collaborating on campaigns that enable sales teams, and to drive leads through partner channels. The right candidate will be someone who has experience working with strategic partners, as well as scaling marketing efforts through partner programs. Experience in tax advisory services and/or software is highly desired.
*This is a full-time remote position based in the US only.
As a Partner Marketing Manager at TaxJar you will
- Collaborate with partners on sales enablement campaigns and resources to drive warm leads, faster onboarding and brand loyalty within the partner teams
- Support multiple partner channels through the TaxJar partner program(s), to drive customer acquisition
- Lead strategy development for the Tax Advisors in the TaxJar partner program, to drive adoption of the Pro platform and enable client onboarding
- Work closely with the Product and Product Marketing teams to align the Tax Advisor program with the product roadmap
- Assist with content creation for partner marketing efforts (draft blog posts, present on joint webinars, create partner email content, etc)
- Deliver on co-marketing commitments tied to new partner agreements and new integration launches
- Drive proactive partner communications to share product development and critical partnership news
- Review and approve content on partner sites including marketplace/extension/app listings, landing pages and other placements
- Work with the digital marketing and operations team to improve data collection and sharing, to continually improve partner marketing efforts
- Have the ability to think creatively with partners to execute on unique campaigns both within and outside of the partner(s) standard marketing opportunities
- Be willing to travel and attend in-person trade-shows and manage events on the ground
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of co-marketing campaigns
- Strong skills in prioritization based on company values, strategic partnerships and revenue-generating initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop partner relationships and open new valuable opportunities
- Experience managing a scalable partner program leading to customer acquisition and growth
- An outgoing and passionate partner marketer, with the attitude to deliver in high-growth environment
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for collaborating cross-functionally and partnering closely with partnerships, sales and product teams
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, Zoom, email, etc)
- This is not an entry-level position. You’re an experienced Partner Marketing Manager of 3+ years
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/12 week paid paternity leave
- 4 hours monthly volunteering time in your community
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.