Headquarters: London, UK
View all Taskfeed jobs →
Taskfeed helps companies make their customers successful by helping plan, manage and measure high-touch or complex customer onboarding or implementation programs from the worlds #1 CRM, Salesforce. We work with Customer Success and Implementation Services teams to deliver a great first experience to their customers. Taskfeed is trusted by some of the largest and most innovative companies including Wolters Kluwer, Cox Automotive, Vidyard, BetterCloud and many more.
We believe that the best people come from anywhere. We embrace remote work. This role is open to anyone from the UK / EU.
Who we are looking for...
- fast thinker, clear communicator, willing to challenge
- you care about the user’s experience
- work with us to define the product roadmap, software architecture and design
- excellent written and spoken english
What skills and experience you should have…
- Vue.js and experience building large Vue.js apps
- Master of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understand of web security principles
How we work...
- we work remotely and collaborate using Jira, Slack, and Taskfeed (our own product)
- flexible working hours
- minimal approach to meetings
- you will have influence over the development process, we want someone to help improve the development process
What you'll get...
- opportunity to solve problems and direct input into building a product with thousands of users
- ability to directly accelerating growth of the company and work with the executive team
- we will provide the kit you want. we use macs but if you prefer windows then just say
- competitive salary of between £40-60k based on experience
- pension matching contribution of up to 10%
- your time is important, up to 25 days holiday
Apply for this position