Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Synergy Sports, a division of Sportradar, is dedicated to delivering revolutionary sports and technology solutions for the benefit of sports and the entertainment of fans.
We are a globally distributed team and we work on an asynchronous model with the flexibility of when and where you want to perform your job. Being a remote-friendly company also means we are free to hire the very best talent, regardless of where they are. At Synergy Sports you will work with the most talented people in every field.
We strongly believe striking the balance between work and family is very important and our culture is focused on the well-being of our team and their loved ones.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in the exciting field of sports technology.
Note: This is a fully remote job
- Tackle technical challenges by utilizing the industry's best-known standards as well as cutting-edge technologies.
- Refine, estimate, design, code, and test user stories with collaboration with the product owners and your team crew.
- Work on a different types of app. Our applications are all connected to physical servers all around the world, with different types of protocols.
- Work in collaboration with over-graded scientists. Make complex simple and have direct interaction with both sides.
- Stay proactively informed about the technology market in order to be able to identify & incorporate relevant technologies into the company's projects.
- Proactively contribute to the continuous development processes' enhancements.
- Strong experience with video encoding and video streaming.
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL DB.
- Strong experience with applications design, development and their scaling (architecture patterns, REST and RPC architecture, web standards).
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; as well as excellent organizational, communication skills.
- A good team-player who seeks input and involves others in his/her communications; a person who values and cultivates relationships.
- At least basic experience with Ruby and Swift.
- Commercial maturity and understanding of the balance between commercial realities and technical ideologies.
- Sport knowledge and the ability to understand concepts such as fixtures/schedules.
- Work remotely on a fully distributed and asynchronous team.
- Big problems, massive impact. We’re working on big scalability challenges and our flat structure means individuals have an incredible amount of impact on everything they touch.
- A-players only. Join our team of best-in-class engineers to disrupt the sports industry and learn, share and grow with great peers on a daily basis.
- A culture geared towards innovation and experimentation. From Deep learning and Computer vision to Kubernetes and the latest cloud technologies.