is dedicated to delivering revolutionary sports and technology solutions for the benefit of sports and entertainment of fans. To make this happen we are bringing established technologies, innovators and sports partners into a thriving ecosystem and ensure the benefits are returned to our sports partners and their fans. We are backed by Elysian Park Ventures, a US-based, private investment firm that shares our commitment to sports, technology, and entertainment.
Synergy’s work environment is geographically distributed, with employees working from home offices. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a virtual office using online collaboration tools for all communication and interaction in English.
We are a globally distributed team and we work on an asynchronous model with flexibility of when and where you want to perform your job, while still being able to attend team calls and regular meetings. Personal initiative and a strong work ethic are highly encouraged and rewarded.
The company is deadline driven and provide a very transparent freedom and responsibilities culture to all our teams. We strongly believe striking the balance between work and family is very important and our culture is focused on the well-being of our team and their loved ones.
We are looking for exceptional Senior Software Engineers to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in the exciting field of sports technology.
Note : This is a fully remote job and your physical location can be anywhere in Europe.
- Tackle technical challenges by utilizing the industry's best known standards as well as cutting-edge technologies.
- Refine, estimate, design, code and test user stories with collaboration with the product owners and your team crew
- Work on a different type of web app. Our applications are all connected to physical servers all around the world, with different types of protocols.
- Work on applications: not only forms, button, information display. We need applications that do important visual calibration and much more.
- Work in collaboration with over-graded scientists. Make complex simple and have direct interaction with both sides.
- Stay proactively informed about the technology market in order to be able to identify & incorporate relevant technologies to the company's projects.
- Proactively contribute to the continuous development processes' enhancements.
- Commercial experience with Python, React and knowledge of Node.js
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Strong experience with web applications design, development and their scaling (architecture patterns, REST architecture, JS UI libraries, web standards)
- Fluency in a back end technology and cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL), SQL and writing/optimizing SQL queries in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and problem solving skills; as well as excellent organizational, communication skills
- A good team-player who seeks input and involves others in his/her communications; a person who values and cultivates relationships
- Video streaming knowledge and experience playing videos in browser
- Commercial maturity and understanding of the balance between commercial realities and technical ideologies
- Sport knowledge and the ability to understand concepts such as fixtures/schedules
- Work remotely on a fully distributed and asynchronous team.
- Big problems, massive impact. We’re working on big scalability challenges and our flat structure means individuals have an incredible amount of impact on everything they touch.
- A-players only. Join our team of best-in-class engineers to disrupt the sports industry and learn, share and grow with great peers on a daily basis.
- A culture geared towards innovation and experimentation. From Deep learning and Computer vision to Kubernetes and the latest cloud technologies.