Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Synergy Sports, a division of SportRadar, is changing the future of sports as we know it through proprietary ground-breaking technology. We are a global sports technology company trailblazing a path to solve our customers’ needs using the latest in AI, Computer Vision and Cloud Computing. Our customers are professional and amateur sports teams, leagues and federations around the world. As well as commercialization partners, OTT platforms and new media. At the core of our solutions is an ecosystem created by automated production and the aggregation of sports video content and data using ground-breaking AI.
Backed by Eldridge Industries and Elysian Park Ventures, Synergy’s business sits at the intersection of Sports, Media and Technology. We are building an end-to-end technology platform providing solutions to capture, analyse, produce, distribute, and commercialize sporting content through the power of automation. By delivering the tools to fully immerse players, coaches and fans in the game we are giving sports the power to grow and thrive. Our products and technologies are utilized by the NBA, MLB, NCAA, FIBA and major leagues all over the world.
We are seeking a BI Developer to join our newly formed Data Operations function. The primary focus of this role will be to develop and maintain data pipelines for corporate analytics and business monitoring purposes. We are especially looking for someone who is passionate about cloud-based engineering (preferably Azure) and has strong analytical skills. You will work on exciting projects relating corporate growth, the business of sports and sport analytics by building integrations between internal systems and external data providers to generate meaning insights. The role will report directly to the Director of Data Operations.
Note : This is a fully remote job in Europe
· Manage data warehouse plans for a product, a group of products or set of services.
· Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs.
· Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
· Design, build and launch new data models in production.
· Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
· Take data solutions from ideas to prototypes to iterated production releases, collaborating with other stakeholders to deliver business value.
· Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
· Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
· 2+ years’ experience in the data warehouse space
· Good Knowledge of Azure Data Factory
· Good Knowledge of Azure Synapse
· Hands on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling.
· Ability to write efficient SQL statements.
· 2+ years’ experience in custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance.
· Combine raw information from different sources.
· Ability to analyse data to identify deliverables, gaps, and inconsistencies.
· Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights.
· Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to stakeholders
· Work remotely on a fully distributed and asynchronous team.
· Big problems, massive impact. We’re working on big scalability challenges and our flat structure means individuals have an incredible amount of impact on everything they touch.
· A-players only. Join our team of best-in-class engineers to disrupt the sports industry and learn, share and grow with great peers on a daily basis.
· A culture geared towards innovation and experimentation. From Deep learning and Computer vision to Kubernetes and the latest cloud technologies.