At Syncro, we are a highly creative and collaborative team crafting software applications to help small businesses be successful. Our software provides a platform for IT Professionals and Managed Service Providers to do job tracking and ticketing, SLA Management, invoicing, and integrations with tons of online tools. We are a different kind of startup — we know that making the lives of our customers easier and more fun is the way to build great long-term relationships while having fun creating and inventing along the way. We value people, creativity, trust, and diversity which inspires success and happiness in the lives of our employees and customers.
Syncro is a people-first company with both the internal team and clients. Externally, our software is built with an extreme level of interactivity with the user community. Internally, team development is prioritized through cross training, career growth, internal promotions, and prioritization of team member’s growth over all else.
The Opportunity : We are looking for a React Native developer interested in taking our App to the next level on both the iOS and Android platforms. Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working remotely you will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
The more of the following questions you can answer with Yes, the higher the likelihood that you'll be a fit for our team:
Are you a hands-on learner and love figuring out new software?
Are you hungry enough to continue to grow?
Do you enjoy working on a product that makes other people more efficient and happy?
Are you ambitious and yet compassionate?
React, React Native
Ruby on Rails, .Net, Phoenix/Elixr
We move ship daily and use Scrum. Our team of engineers with have a global, remote presence in diverse locations - US, Canada, Eastern Europe and Asia
What You'll Be Doing:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Who You Are:
- You've built high-quality apps with React Native for both iOS and Android
- Extensive experience creating high quality software in a team environment
- Comfortable working in an Agile software development environment
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work cross functionally
- Passion for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Detail-oriented, professional and positive work attitude
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Experience leading many projects from start to finish
- You are located in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, KY, IL, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA or Canada
Technical and Skills Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of React Native experience
- Mobile app building experience for iOS and Android
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Ruby on Rails, React.js, Database experience is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- We are the PIONEERS of “work from home” - remote work is all we have ever done and we do it well! Our team members are all over the globe working from home and striking an awesome balance in their lives!
- Equality and Inclusion aren’t just posters on the wall, but deeply ingrained in how we think, behave, and interact.
- Looking to grow? We have designed career paths to help our teams understand where they are growing and how to get there.
- We are focused on personal and professional growth and we’ll keep you challenged, learning, passionate, and growing
- Care for one another is a big part of Syncro-Life. We’ll give you opportunities to nurture your curiosity and give back to one another and your communities.
- Our Healthcare insurance is great! Low deductible and very low out of pocket costs.
- Save for your future with our modern and hassle-free 401(k) program
Syncro is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive and do their best work, free from discrimination and harassment.