HEY, YOU. WE ARE SO. EXCITED. TO MEET YOU.
We’re looking for a mostly-nonsense-but-also-loves-hard-work Mobile Developer to help us take our mobile offering from good to Tony-the-Tiger-level ggrrrrreeeaaaat! (if you didn’t read that in a Tony voice you’re automatically disqualified, sorry).
We’re searching for the yin to our yang, the person who can take our bangin’ product and translate it to seamless and satisfying mobile experience. More specifically:
THE RIGHT PERSON DEFINITELY HAS
- Expertise and proven track record iOS & Android App development
- A strong understanding of PHP, Angular(5+), Ionic 3 & Cordova
- Solid Object-Oriented Programming skills
- Comfort in building and deploying hybrid and progressive web apps
- A real passion for learning new technologies and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile solutions
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to multitask and manage pressure
No problem with working remotely—our whole team is distributed!
THE RIGHT PERSON PREFERABLY ALSO
- Has great analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Is super detail-oriented
- Familiarity with version control using GIT
- Experience working with firebase/firestore
- Thinks giraffes are dope
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- Competitive Pay
- 14 days PTO (accrued annually) plus company holidays
- Health Insurance
- Remote office
- Super-positive team culture with a smart and passionate team
- Bi-annual all hands off site. We did Lisbon last year, Newport, RI this year. Ideas for the next one?
Catching our vibe? Shoot your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what we're gonna love about you.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.