Lead 3D Artist for AR venture
Headquarters: Stockholm, Sweden
Must be located: Any
Visit company website
View all Sweet Studio jobs
Sweet Studio, a venture studio in Stockholm backed by the founders of KING, is looking for a Lead 3D Artist for an upcoming mobile AR-based social platform. You’ll work with a small and dedicated team of consumer mobile experts to bring a new product to market in 2019.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for setting the direction for our 3d artwork and craft detailed AR characters, objects, accessories and effects.
The role is full-time, based on-site in Stockholm or remote (between GMT-8 to GMT+2).
- Great artistic sensibility and ability to craft models, textures and effects of highest quality
- Proficient in 3D Max or Maya, Substance Painter, Zbrush or other
- Strong understanding of head topology and a keen eye for form, shape, and structure
- Experience creating blend shapes for facial expression.
- Ability to model, rig and animate rez scenes, characters and background items
- Ability to create textures with various shaders (base-colour, tangent space Normal, metallers, roughness, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly with developers and take initiative to help improve team workflow
Interested? We’d be excited to share more information in person. Please us your resume and work-samples.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.