About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 90+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We’re building the company we want to work for. We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tradervue is a day trading analysis and journal tool that helps improve trading performance.
Your Daily Challenges
Your day to day activities as a Part Time SaaS Product Manager for Tradervue will look something like this:
- Each day you’ll use KPI’s to develop product-led growth initiatives
- You’ll write epics and user stories in Jira
- You’ll prioritize user stories to be developed in 2-week sprints by the development team
- You’ll lead sprint planning and backlog grooming meetings
- You’ll own the data instrumentation function for the team
- Drive project management with the engineering team using scrum
- Own all metrics related to retention, engagement, churn, and reactivation
- Collab with the design team on new feature development
- You’ll work directly with the customer support team to harvest and prioritize feature requests
- Track metrics and progress weekly
- Report on business outcomes on a monthly and quarterly basis to include discretionary projects and budgets
- 1+ years of SaaS Product Management experience
- 2 years of web software development experience
- Knowledge of product management best practices
- Knowledge and understanding of common web dev libraries and tools, and 3rd party APIs such as Stripe
- Prior experience implementing and leading a scrum development process
- Prior experience designing and implementing data collections systems
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including ad-hoc and periodic reports
- (Highly desirable) Understanding of financial day trading
- (Highly desirable) Availability to overlap with us during US east coast hours
- Excellent and clear communication skills in English, both written & verbal
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Desire to pull work towards you instead of waiting for tasks
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Prior experience working with remote teams
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This position is fully remote, global, and part time up to 20 hours per week.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.